Thank you! http://www.coastweekend.com/ The Daily Astorian.
SEASIDE — The next Seaside First Saturday Art Walk is 5-7 p.m. Oct. 6. The free event is all about seeing and selling art in sponsoring businesses between Holladay and Broadway in the historic area of downtown Seaside. Shine Fair Trade 609 Broadway. Highlighting new merchandise from Tesoros … read more at
Source: Seaside First Saturday Art Walk
Map courtesy of KP Graphic Arts
The short list:
1. Shine Fair Trade, 609 Broadway Street
2. Peddler’s Row, 600 Broadway Street
3. SunRose Gallery, 606 Broadway Street
4. Pacific Heirloom, 608 Broadway Street
5. Fairweather House and Gallery, 612 Broadway Street
6. Art in the Loft Gallery at Beach Books, 616 Broadway Street
7. Westport Winery Seaside, 810 Broadway
8. The Whet Spot, 12 N. Holladay Drive
9. Blue Bond Studio and Gallery, 417 S Holladay Drive
10. Starry Night Inn, 811 1st Ave
Find additional original art during the day at Dough Dough Bakery, 8 N Holladay Dr.; Hold Fast Gallery, 611 Broadway; Seaside Antique Mall, 726 Broadway; and Seaside Coffee House, 3 N. Holladay Drive.
And, too, grand opening at Seaside Yarn and Fiber, 10A N. Holladay Drive!!!
Find dedicated parking on the corner of Holladay and Oceanway, courtesy of the property owners of the Gilbert Block Building, Avery Loschen and Will Perkins.